Profile Manager has the ability to support centralized data which unites all subscriber information into a universal view of demographic and preference usage information. Compiling subscriber usage information (such as frequency of calls, VAS usage, interests, locations called to or from and monthly airtime usage) to target customers when marketing a carrier's product and service offerings.
Profile manager maintains each subscriber's profile. Profiles are created by processing CDRs obtained from various network nodes like prepaid billing, postpaid billing and other VAS systems etc. Multiple parameters from all CDRs are captured to create the subscriber profile. Rules are applied to segment the customers under the criteria defined by the Rule Engine.
Key Features of the solution
- Data Collection – CDR feeds from external network elements & third-party systems
- Data Interpretation & Analysis – Analyzing disparate data from multiple access points in real time.
- Rules engine – Rule definitions/creation as per marketing needs for automated segmentation. Business process designer supports personalized workflow creation by GUI-based drag and drop options.
- Profiling and segmentation – Behavioral, demographics, RFM segmentation
- Subscriber data Model creation – personalized data model creation
- Support for single view/access API's to the external entities of the 3rd party systems
to get or retrieve the targeted profile data
Benefits of the Solution
- Profile manager system can have custom-built profiles of mobile subscribers for promotions and marketing any new services and products.
- Mobile advertisements can be targeted to specific customers resulting in greater success and more revenue.
- Accurate user profiling and segmentation based on predefined rules
- Behavioral pattern of the subscriber is captured for the various services provided by the mobile operator
- Operator can launch new services to target specific customer group/profile.
- Introduction of more personalized next generation business models